SaveLiving Rewards Program Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the SaveLiving Rewards (“Rewards Program”), and members of the program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. To the extent SaveLiving products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third party sites, such products are not currently eligible for accumulation of points.
2. Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Rewards Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Rewards Program.
3. How To Enroll in the Rewards Program. (a) Create an account: Visit www.saveliving.com (the "Site" or "Online") and become a registered user of the Site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership. (b) Add your mailing information: once you have created your account, you will be asked to add a mailing address for billing and for shipping. Once you have added your mailing address, you are automatically enrolled in the Rewards Program, and are a member (“Member”).
4. How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "Your Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile and applications; and access your previous purchases.
5. How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Rewards Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
1. General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at saveliving.com. To receive points for your online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the Site by looking on the "Your Account". Gift cards do not qualify for points. Other products that do not qualify for points are noted on the Site.
2. Earning Rate. Members earn 1 points for every RM1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, one (1) points for every one dollar (RM1) spent): (i) qualifying online products, if you are logged into the Website. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend RM9.99, you will receive 9 points. Calculation is as follows: RM9.99 x 1 points per dollar = 9.99 points, which is rounded down to 9 points.
3. Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive points. However, once a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately. You will receive points:
5. Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without GST. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally RM50 is on sale for RM25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of RM25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Rewards Program credit. Purchase of SaveLiving products outside the saveliving.com website are not eligible for the Rewards Program.
6. Returns/Order Cancellations. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. Points cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. If an item is exchanged (different size/product) any redeemed rewards on the initial purchase may be transferred to the exchange one (1) time only. (We do not recycle rewards coupons from order to order or item to item). Rewards used on an order that is cancelled (before the item ships or a label has been printed) may request those rewards be applied back to your rewards account. If your item has begun the shipping process, rewards cannot be reapplied.
7. Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, SaveLiving may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in SaveLiving sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
8. Limitations on Bonus Points and Points, Generally. These terms apply to points and bonus points accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
1. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability.
2. Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
3. Exclusions.Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the saveliving.com website and are available only to members in good standing.
By registering with saveliving.com and joining the Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Rewards Program. SaveLiving reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Rewards Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. SaveLiving may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in SaveLiving records, shall be deemed correct. SaveLiving reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on SaveLiving internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and SaveLiving internal records, SaveLiving internal records will control. SaveLiving assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by SaveLiving. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. SaveLiving may revoke any Member's membership in the Rewards Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Rewards Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other SaveLiving program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of SaveLiving. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us.
The Terms and Conditions of the Rewards program are subject to change at SaveLiving’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their saveliving.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. SaveLiving will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying saveliving.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of saveliving.com. Purchases made outside saveliving.com are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, and Amazon).
Employees of SaveLiving are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.